Due to the propositions submitted by PAHBA members regarding the functioning of the website we wish to inform that:
1) All information posted on our website are accepted by the Board or the President,
2) Any information (news), that PAHBA members would like to publish must be written by the authors and will be published after approval by the President or the Board,
3) Because the website has been functioning for more than 6 months now, we would like to ask you to submit all suggestions and opinions to the Board or Office regarding the expansion of the service; we will be accepting all suggestions for a month starting from today,
4) We have already received suggestions prepared by Hanna Sztuka and Przemysław Sawicki,
5) We would like to remind that the advertising banner on our website is available to all; the price is 300 PLN (for posting the banner) + 100 PLN (for producing the banner by our graphic designer); the banner will be published upon receiving payment and approving the content,
6) Our website is also active as a Facebook profile, where posts can be commented on and forwarded onwards. The published posts are also approved by the President or the Board.
7) All suggestions regarding the functioning of our website should be sent to our President or the Office.
We would like to inform that last weekend saw the inauguration of the racing season at the Służewiec Racetrack, with races for both Arabian and Thoroughbred horses.
As announced on the Polish Jockey Club website, the verifying committee for conformation races will be made up of our members: Irena Cieślak, Lidia Pawłowska, Adam Wyrzyk. These persons were recommended by President Anna Stojanowska, in line with the expectations of the recent PAHBA Annual Meeting.
We are also counting on our above mentioned members to contribute information and news about racing to the PAHBA website.
In the overall interest of breeders and the future of Arabian horse breeding in Poland, the Polish Arabian Horse Breeders Association takes the view that despite a difficult situation shows that have been planned and affiliated for 2016, as well as the auction at Janów Podlaski should take place. That's why the PAHBA hopes that breeders, exhibitors, officials invited to judge at championships will not refuse to participate in shows, whereas potential buyers will not cross out this year's Janów Podlaski Sale from their calendars.
The PAHBA Board:
Anna Stojanowska - Prezes
The 20th Annual PAHBA Meeting took place on the 9-10th of April, 2016.
Beside the formal part of the meeting there were also two interested lectures:
1) "What's new in veterinary medicine - new diagnostic and medical techniques" - presented by vet. Jan Samsel.
2) "The Polish Arabian horse breeding program and its realization" - presented by Professor Krystyna Chmiel.
On Sunday traditionally at 10:00 am Janów Podlaski Stud presented 15 selected mares with their produce. Although not all of the show's participants liked the fact that they were shown only some of the foals, the majority of those gathered were very interested and lively commented the results of the stud's breeding work from last year. We will publish information regarding the formal part of the meeting after its approval by the President and the entire Board.
Dear PAHBA Members,
Just a reminder that this weekend (April 9-10th, 2016) the 20th Annual PAHBA Meeting will take place, in accordance with the earlier invitation and the announced agenda.
The meeting will start at 10:00 am.
In accordance with the Statute the Meeting will encompass both reports and seminars (a lecture from Professor Krystyna Chmiel and vet. Jan Samsel).
The PAHBA Board
The management of Michałów Stud has informed our Office that it has decided to reduce the breeding fee of Ekstern and Equator by 50%.
Entitled to this discount will be owners of mares registered in the PASB. The discount is valid from April 1st, 2016.
There is a limit in regard to the use of Ekstern - a maximum of one mare of a given owner.
In case of Equator the available semen is frozen.
The management of Janów Podlaski has been informed by the owner of the stallion Abyad AA (bred and owned by Ariela Arabians), currently on lease at Janów Podlaski, that his breeding fee is now 1,000 Euro, effective immediately.