As many as three stake races for Arabians took place at the Służewiec racetrack last Sunday (June 26th).
Victorious in the Europejczyk St. (cat. B) for 3 yo Arabians over 1,800 m was the filly SHANNON QUEEN, bred by Magdalena Gromala and trained by Janusz Kozłowski. It was already the third win for this filly in the current season.
1. SHANNON QUEEN (Ainhoa St Faust - Sasanka Fata/Sam Tiki)
2. MUZAHIM (FR) (Akim De Ducor - Djami/Gepard)
3. CHILL FORCE (NL) (Murhib - Geuldal-Djeeli/Djelforce)
4. NEROS EXPO (SE) (Neiron - Esperanza Royal/Om El Tanam)
5. ELSPES (Nougatin - Elizma/Europejczyk)
The best in the Kurozwęki St. (cat. B) for 4 yo and older Arabian over 2,600 m turned out to be the German-bred MAGOUN, carrying the highest weight, owned by Janusz Ryżkowski and trainer Kamila Urbańczyk.
1. MAGOUN (DE) (Nougatin - Margo/Gusar)
2. OM DARSHAANA (Dahess - Om Mantra/Wiliam)
3. TRISTAIL (Marwan I - Tamojnia/Madiar)
4. OMAR (Akim De Ducor - Om-Karma/Wiliam)
5. EMOSSA (Da Adios - Emissa/Ganges)
6. WIERZBIN (Gorec - Wiatka/Pamir)
The Janów Podlaski (Arabian Produce) St. (cat. A) for 4 yo colts and fillies of Polish breeding registered in the PASB gathered a lot of nine horses. The first to cross the wire was MOGADIUSZ, owned by Janusz Ryżkowski and trainer Kamila Urbańczyk.
1. MOGADIUSZ (Echo Ofira - Mukata Fata/KA Czubuthan)
2. OFIRKA FATA (Da Adios - Orgia Fata/Chndaka)
3. PORYW (Nougatin - Pasima/Ecaho)
4. HORACY (Adwokat - Hikma/Touwayssan)
5. ELBAHIR (Marwan I - Elba/Gabaryt)
6. MUHFUZA FATA (Chndaka - Minerva/Santhos)
7. ERYVAN (Echo Ofira - Eugesta/Pesal)
8. GERHARD (WH Kaneko MS - Georgia/Monogramm)
9. SERGIO (Sabat - Salara/Borek)